DMCA Notice of Copyright Infringement
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website at lcweb.loc.gov, AnalRace will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement that are reported to AnalRace designated copyright agent identified below.
Please also note that under Section 512(f) any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
It’s important to note that videos on this site just include embedded content from other sites. Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website although the title, category, tags and description may change. Removing videos on the source sites will automatically remove videos on AnalRace.
AnalRace reserves the right at its sole and entire discretion, to remove content and terminate the accounts of AnalRace users who infringe, or appear to infringe, the intellectual property or other rights of third parties.
If you believe that your copywriten work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide AnalRace copyright agent the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyright work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at the Website.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit AnalRace to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit AnalRace to contact the complaining party, including a name, address, telephone number and, if available, an email address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
All claims of copyright infringement on or regarding this Website should be delivered to AnalRace designated copyright agent at Contact Us form.
We apologize for any kind of misuse of our service and promise to do our best to find and terminate abusive files.
If you believe that your rights have been violated by information or material that is accessible on this site, you may notify AnalRace at Contact Us form.
In the content removal request message, you must provide the link to the publication that is to be removed and give details of the reasons why you believe the content should be removed.
All request will be processed as fast as possible.